Author, speaker, and activist Brian McLaren will speak at Second Presbyterian Church about his latest book We Make the Road by Walking, which offers spiritual seekers, ex-Christians, and long-time Christians from diverse backgrounds a common understanding of what it means to follow Christ. The weekend will include lectures, discussions, and worship in sessions on Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday, October 23-25.
It is time to look toward a "Season of Celebration" for ten years of shared ministry with Amy and April. The personnel committee, with support of the Church Council, has put together a number of fun and meaningful activities. We will begin on Nov. 2 and conclude the season on Dec. 14.
- Glendale is pleased to co-host an event being held by Second Presbyterian Church in early March. Several of our adult classes have engaged with the work of Marcus Borg--here is a chance to spend Friday and Saturday sessions with him in studies of Moses, Jesus and Paul.
When: Sunday, November 3 beginning at 9 am
What: Joint Sunday School class and Pot luck lunch with conversation after worship
|Sunday School||9:30 a.m.|
|Sunday Worship Service||10:30 a.m.|
|Choir Rehearsal Wednesdays||5:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday Night Dinner||5:45 p.m.*|
|Wednesday Night Programs||6:45 p.m.|
*call 615.269.0926 or email for reservations
Calendar of Events
- NOAH Accountability Meeting with the Mayor October 29th at 3pm Posted on October 19, 2017
- At Home: Glendale's Good Neighbor Team Posted on May 5, 2017
- Palm Sunday Retreat with Roberta Bondi Posted on February 18, 2016
- Shots from the past few months Posted on December 11, 2015
- Glendale to Co-Host "A Weekend with Brian McLaren" October 23-25 Posted on September 21, 2015