Adult Sunday School meets each Sunday from 9:30 to 10:20 a.m. Following are our current Adult Sunday School class offerings:
THE Adult Class
This class studies a variety of topics as determined by the attendees. Some past topics include: survey of world religions and their calls to social justice, Biblical studies with guest speakers.
Men’s Class (The Roosters)
The men in this class study books of Biblical themes, and books particularly related to men and men’s issues.
This class focuses on primarily Biblical and extra-Biblical sources for study.
Special Studies Class
This class chooses a topic and studies it for several weeks. Some recent examples include learning about end-of-life decisions and Hospice care, reading a controversial Christian author, and studies led by authors within our own Glendale community.
Wednesday evening programs after dinner are frequently educational in nature, with occasional educational presentations from community social service leaders. The first Wednesday of each month is used for committee and Ministry meetings, with an option of gathering with friends and sharing. The Church Council uses other Wednesday evenings for special discussions and consideration of topics of interest to the congregation.
|Sunday School||9:30 a.m.|
|Sunday Worship Service||10:30 a.m.|
|Choir Rehearsal Wednesdays||5:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday Night Dinner||5:45 p.m.*|
|Wednesday Night Programs||6:45 p.m.|
*call 615.269.0926 or email for reservations
Calendar of Events
- Join us for Gather Around the Table on Saturday, October 18 Posted on October 14, 2014
- Season of Celebration - 10 Years of Shared Ministry with Amy and April Posted on October 14, 2014
- Swahili, Tanzania, and khat-chewing bus drivers Posted on October 14, 2014
- Glendale Pastor April Baker Receives Baptist Heritage Award from Furman University Posted on September 18, 2014
- Ol Pejeta! Posted on September 8, 2014