Nashville CROP Walk (Centennial Park)
WE WALK BECAUSE THEY WALK
Once again, Glendale is a sponsor in the Nashville CROP Walk which will be held on Sunday, April 17 at 2:00 PM in Centennial Park. One-fourth of the funds raised will stay in the Nashville area to support MANNA, Nashville’s Table/Second Harvest Food Bank, and Luke 14:12. The remaining money will be used by Church World Service to alleviate hunger and poverty in 80 countries throughout the world.
Registration forms will be available beginning March 8 for those interested in walking the 1 mile or 5K courses. Glendalers of all ages are invited to participate. Perhaps our most well-liked walker is Briley, Joy Gooch’s dog. (We may need a sign-up for who’s holding Briley’s leash every 15 minutes!) If you are unable to join us on the walk, there will be plenty of walkers seeking support in the weeks to come. Join us or support us in this wonderful event that brings awareness to our community about hunger around the corner and around the world!
|Sunday School||9:30 a.m.|
|Sunday Worship Service||10:30 a.m.|
|Choir Rehearsal Wednesdays||5:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday Night Dinner||5:45 p.m.*|
|Wednesday Night Programs||6:45 p.m.|
*call 615.269.0926 or email for reservations
Calendar of Events
- Upcoming Worship Opportunities at Glendale Posted on November 17, 2014
- Advent Devotional Book Posted on November 11, 2014
- Gather Around the Table on November 15 Posted on November 11, 2014
- John Bergen of Christian Peacemaker Teams to Speak at Glendale Posted on November 11, 2014
- Room in the Inn Posted on November 2, 2014